Here's why it's important to vote Labour this Thursday:
1. Because we will stand up for everyone, not just the privileged few.
2. We’ll raise the minimum wage to more than £8 by October 2019 and promote the living wage.
3. We’ll ban exploitative zero-hours contracts so that anyone working regular hours for more than 12 weeks can get a regular contract. David Cameron said he couldn’t live on one. If he can’t, then no one should have to.
4. We won’t give tax breaks to millionaires (the Lib Dems & Tories did in 2013, and they’re likely to do it again if they win). We’ll cut tax for millions of people on low and middle incomes instead.
5. We’ll clamp down on tax avoidance and ban ‘non-dom’ status (which was created in 1799 - a lot has changed since then…).
6. We will cut the deficit every year and balance the books, sensibly and fairly, without the extreme spending cuts the Lib Dems and Tories are planning to make.
7. We will scrap the Bedroom Tax (from day one) that hits the disabled and most vulnerable in society.
8. We will control immigration with fair rules and make it illegal for employers to undercut wages by exploiting workers.
9. Because we are the party that will save the NHS.
10. Labour founded the NHS in 1948, it is one of our party’s proudest achievements, and we have saved it from crisis before.
11. In Wales, we will invest in our NHS by training 1,000 extra doctors and nurses.
12. We'll pay for this by tackling tax avoidance, a levy on tobacco companies and a tax on the most expensive properties worth over £2 million.
13. Because we are the party that cares about creating opportunities for all young people.
14. We will cut tuition fees from £9,000 to £6,000 for English students (which will help students but is also good for our economy).
15. We will make sure that there is an apprenticeship for any school leaver that gets the grades.
16. We will improve technical education and careers advice in schools to help students prepare for jobs.
17. Because we will end rip-off prices on services that people rely on.
18. We’ll freeze energy bills until 2017 so they can fall but not rise, and give the regulator the power to cut bills when wholesale prices fall. No-one should have to choose between heating and eating.
19. We will get a fairer deal for renters by banning rip-off letting fees and capping rents so they cannot rise by more than the rate of inflation during secure three-year tenancies.
20. We will freeze rail fares in the first year of a Labour Government while we reform the railways.
21. Because we are determined to tackle climate change and create a million green jobs.
25. Because the choice at this election is between a Labour government or five more years of the Tories.